- Mission: Love Jesus, Grow People, Serve Others
- Vision: Believers who seek to love God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength
- D6 Strategy: Instill the Legacy of Christ to current and future generations. (Deuteronomy 6:4-9*)
Aspirations of Legacy Church
- We strive to motivate every individual and family unit to obey God’s commands and instill them to future generations.
- We will be a Christ centered congregation participating in meaningful worship with music, scripture, prayer and teaching.
- We will encourage a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by means of Bible study, prayer, small groups, fellowship and personal discipleship.
- We will share our faith in Jesus Christ and God’s love, through caring relationships, serving our community and sharing our faith to those at home and around the world.
- We will seek to expand our ministry’s geographic and social media reach as opportunities are discovered.
Legacy Church Core Values
1. We believe every person is valuable to God.
2. We believe in partnering with people to energize and equip them to love God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.
3. We believe the simple presentation of the gospel will impact and transform lives.
4. We believe every believer should commit to a lifestyle of consistent spiritual growth with honest accountability.
5. We believe every Christian has been given gifts to be discovered, developed and deployed.
6 We believe God is worthy of our very best in all we do.
7. We believe genuine love and caring relationships are vital to life as a Christian.
8. We believe in continuous visibility and service within our communities.
9. We believe in identifying, equipping and encouraging Christians who have a deeper calling into ministry.
10. We believe stewardship is an act of obedience and worship to God.
*Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Deuteronomy 6:4-7